Re: st: Stata 11 Random Effects--Std. Errors

From   Steven Archambault <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata 11 Random Effects--Std. Errors
Date   Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:34:37 -0600

Yes, I used the xtreg commands. I was under the impression that robust
implied cluster in Stata 10. Maybe I am wrong on that.