Re: st: Uninstalling Stata

From   Ricardo Ovaldia <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Uninstalling Stata
Date   Sun, 2 Aug 2009 05:47:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you John. But that is the problem.
There is no "remove" button in the control panel for Stata 9. There is an entry for Stata 9 in the Control Panel's Add or Remove Programs folder and I can go to it, it gives me the size, used and last use date, but not a "remove" button.

Ricardo.

Ricardo Ovaldia, MS
Statistician
Oklahoma City, OK