st: Calculating Mills Ratio After biprobit

From   Sachin Chintawar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Calculating Mills Ratio After biprobit
Date   Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:28:24 -0600

Dear Statausers
I was wondering if we had a command like HECKPROB (for probit) for
calculating Mills ratio after biprobit. If we do not can anyone tell
me how we can do this manually in Stata While the same can be done in
R (refer: http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/sampleSelection/sampleSelection.pdf
- pg 9) and LIMDEP (Manual), is there a simpler way?
Thanks
Sachin