st: For each fund-asset pair I have observations on some periods, and want have them on each possible period...

From   Stata Chris <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: For each fund-asset pair I have observations on some periods, and want have them on each possible period...
Date   Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:02:34 -0400

Hi Statalisters,

I have the following challenge:

I have a dataset that gives me for each fund-asset-period triple the
quantity and value of holdings (i.e. how much of asset j did fund i
hold in period t).