st: AW: Mean with confidence intervals for a collapsed data set

Subject   st: AW: Mean with confidence intervals for a collapsed data set
Date   Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:57:39 +0200

<>

-ssc d parmest- by Roger Newson and -mean- (which does take -iweights-)
could be combined to achieve this, I think

*************
use http://www.stata-press.com/data/r11/psidextract.dta, clear
keep if id<50
//just a dopey xmpl weight
bys id: gen imweights=_n
mean lwage [iweight = imweights], over( id, nolabel)

capt ssc inst parmest
parmest, saving(myfile, replace)

u myfile, clear
keep parm estimate stderr min95 max95