Re: st: multiple weights per person in GEE?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: multiple weights per person in GEE?
Date   Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:22:35 -0400

--
Thank you, Joseph.  I think that you are right.  After I posted, I did
some comparisons of aweights and pweights in -glm-.  I saw one extreme

Here was the extreme case:

sysuse auto,clear
glm rep78 mpg [aweight=rep78], family(poisson)
glm rep78 mpg [pweight=rep78], family(poisson)

-Steve

Steven Samuels
[email protected]
18 Cantine's Island