st: how to reply to a posting?

From   [email protected]
To   statalist<[email protected]>
Subject   st: how to reply to a posting?
Date   Mon, 20 Jul 2009 14:53:56 +0800

First of all,Thank you for all replies to me for my prior postings !

I have been annoyed with replying to posts for a long time.

Please forgive my ignorance.

Each time I replied a posting, I clicked "reply" button,then changed the recipient as "[email protected]" ,and kept the topic unchaged. However, no time have

I recieved my replies. Am I wrong?

Additionally,I observed topics of some postings with words"st:AW","Re:st:","RE:RE:" and so on.

What does that mean? What is the difference?

Thank you very much !

Sincerely,