Re: st: Handling 0 values when using logs of a dependent variable

From   Dana Chandler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Handling 0 values when using logs of a dependent variable
Date   Thu, 16 Jul 2009 02:04:25 -0500

Many thanks to everyone who took the time to respond to this. Thanks
especially Rich for taking time to explain how to run a simulation and
see how other popularly recommended substitution methods fall short.

Best,
Dana