st: Re: xttobit error "number of quadrature points must be less than or equal to number of obs"

From   John Simpson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: xttobit error "number of quadrature points must be less than or equal to number of obs"
Date   Mon, 13 Jul 2009 23:27:35 -0600

Hello Stata Experts,

Clearing and reloading wouldn't work. Shutting down STATA and restarting wouldn't work. I eventually solved the error by running the do-file that built the dataset again.

Strange.

-John

John Simpson
Department of Philosophy