RE: st: RE: 'movestay' command

From   Clemence Berson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: 'movestay' command
Date   Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:42:52 +0200

Thank you for your precious help.

--
Clémence Berson

Nick Cox <[email protected]> a écrit :

Understood, but equally a Stata program is just more Stata. It is often
possible to answer questions about the code by looking at it, yet
without needing to understand it all. Just about every Stata
user-programmer must spend some time looking at code they do not
(completely) understand, but to their profit.

Concretely, undocumented options, when they exist, are typically
indicated by -syntax- statements in the code that don't match syntax
diagrams in the help. That's the one bit of information needed here.

Clemence Berson

I tried all these alternatives before borrowing the statalist, but I
am not able to program in Stata then I am not really able to read the
code.

Ce message a ete verifie par MailScanner
suspect n'a ete trouve.