Re: st: esttab

From   Neil Shephard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: esttab
Date   Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:40:20 +0100

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 1:37 PM, 21443017<[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear Martin,
>
> Thanks for your reply. I tried "esttab" as below, but stata reports that it
> is an unrecognized command. I search for "esttab" in help manual; the
> results suggest no entry found in search on esttab. I have installed estout
> files, I was just wondering what is the problem.
>
> By the way, I am suing stata 10.
>

> quietly heckman price weight, select(foreign = weight mpg) twostep
> esttab, wide
> unrecognized command:  esttab

-esttab- is a user written command (by Benn Jann) that needs to be
installed from the SSC archives.  In Stata type the following to
install...

ssc install esttab

...once downloaded and installed read the manual page with...

man esttab

Neil

--
"The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body

Email - [email protected]
Website - http://slack.ser.man.ac.uk/