st: esttab

From   "21443017" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: esttab
Date   Mon, 6 Jul 2009 13:37:12 +0100

Dear Martin,

Thanks for your reply. I tried "esttab" as below, but stata reports that it
is an unrecognized command. I search for "esttab" in help manual; the
results suggest no entry found in search on esttab. I have installed estout
files, I was just wondering what is the problem.

By the way, I am suing stata 10.

quietly heckman price weight, select(foreign = weight mpg) twostep
esttab, wide
unrecognized command:  esttab

Best Wishes

Thanks