st: Re: R: help: bootstrap with GEE in stata

From   Muhammad Riaz <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: R: help: bootstrap with GEE in stata
Date   Thu, 2 Jul 2009 06:54:03 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Carlo,

good point, yes I have got different results for some of the variables after (set seed 100000) before running both the commands.

Thank you,

Muhammad Riaz