Re: st: Bivariate Dynamic Probit Model

From   Amadou DIALLO <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Bivariate Dynamic Probit Model
Date   Thu, 2 Jul 2009 16:56:49 +0300

Please show some code and someone can help on that.
Amadou.

2009/7/2, Ousmane FAYE <[email protected]>:
> Dear all,
> I am looking at the dynamic relationships between ‘Malnutrition’ and
> ‘Morbidity’ among children in Nairobi’s slums. More specifically, I am
> investigating how these two statuses dynamically interact, accounting for
> initial conditions, and controlling for unobserved heterogeneity. For that
> purpose, I am using a dynamic Bivariate Probit model. However, I am having
> problem to estimate the model using STATA. Can someone help on this issue
> showing me how to estimate such a model or sharing a do-file?  Your
> assistance would be very much appreciated.
> Thanks in advance,
>

> Ousmane
> Nairobi, Kenya

---

Amadou B. DIALLO, PHD
Development Economist
Director, Center for Research and Training on Adult Education
Mayotte, FRANCE
www.aprosasoma.org
+262639693250