AW: AW: st: option error for rollreg function

Subject   AW: AW: st: option error for rollreg function
Date   Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:58:38 +0200

<>

Sorry, I am baffled by this output. Restart your Stata and hope for the best. The equivalent ouput for me is

***

. tr: rollreg D.wpi t t2, move(24) stub(wpiM) graph(summary)
02   - `macval(cmdline)'
     =  rollreg D.wpi t t2, move(24) stub(wpiM) graph(summary)
       ------------------------------------------------------------------ begin rollreg ---
03     - version 8.2
03     - syntax varlist(ts min=2) [if] [in], STUB(string) [ ADD(integer -1) DROPfirst(integ
> er -1) MOVE(integer -1) ROBust BW(integer 1) Kernel(string) NOCONStant Graph(string) SUPE
> R ]
03     - if `add'+`dropfirst'+`move' == -3 {
       = if -1+-1+24 == -3 {
03       di as err _n "must specify add(), dropfirst() or move() options"
03       }
***

HTH
Martin

. rollreg D.wpi t t2, move(24) stub(wpiM) graph(summary)
begin rollreg ---
- version 8.2
- syntax varlist(ts min=2) [if] [in], STUB(string) ///
option / required
end rollreg ---
r(198);

Best