Re: st: Text on graphs with categorical axis

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Text on graphs with categorical axis
Date   Fri, 26 Jun 2009 12:31:41 -0500

FWIW -graph box- does have a -marker()- option that allows you to
label all the outside values for a given marker:

graph box mpg, over(fore) marker(1, mlabel(make))

Or you could edit the graph using the editor or by the command line

 graph box mpg, over(fore)

 gr_edit plotregion1.outsides[1].label = `"Plym Champ"'

Scott