Re: st: RE: Possible to change the working directory automatically (for instances when work is done on different computers)?

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Possible to change the working directory automatically (for instances when work is done on different computers)?
Date   Thu, 18 Jun 2009 11:11:40 +0200

Also try out -fastcd- from SSC. -dirtools-, also from SSC adds addional
functionalities.