Re: st: suggestions on a model

Subject   Re: st: suggestions on a model
Date   Thu, 4 Jun 2009 18:15:12 -0400

Jay <[email protected]>:
Do you allow individual heterogeneity in the RT/accuracy tradeoff in
response to a changing covariate? I am imagining a subject pressing a
button in a multiple choice exam with very easy questions while being
fed alcohol intraveneously, so their RT and accuracy are declining
over time, but people will react differently, some very slowly and
deliberately getting right answers and some quickly getting wrong
answers (anyone else remember the WKRP episode?)

Can you describe the output for complete case subsample (150) and the
whole sample of 300 excluding the problem covariate?  I think I don't
understand your model, and that comparison would help...