Re: st: REML with non-normally distributed dependent Variable

From   Christian Weiss <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: REML with non-normally distributed dependent Variable
Date   Wed, 3 Jun 2009 16:32:11 +0200

Hello!

as initially mentioned I am using the variable as dependent variable
for a random intercept model estimaed with REML (using xtmixed).
Afaik univariate normal-distribution is one of the prerequesits for
multivariate normality which is one of the assumptions for ML
estimators?!

Best regards
Chris