Re: st: REML with non-normally distributed dependent Variable

From   Christian Weiss <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: REML with non-normally distributed dependent Variable
Date   Wed, 3 Jun 2009 13:23:06 +0200

Thank you for your answer!

I already log-transformed the variable, yielding the following result:

http://yfrog.com/11graphpp

...looks relatively normally distributed to me.

Unfortunately, swilk and swfrancia still tell me that it's not
normally distributed...