st: Bloom and Killingsworth, 1985, Truncated Reg

From   "Murat Karaoz" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Bloom and Killingsworth, 1985, Truncated Reg
Date   Thu, 28 May 2009 23:06:56 +0100 (WEST)

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to estimate truncated regression using the method offered by
Bloom and Killingsworth (1985). This method is used instead of the
conventional one, when part of the dependent variable (the ones =0) of
probit equation do not exist. This estimation method is not availabe with
stata. as far as I have checked it is available only with TSP 5.0, which I
can not find in short time.

My question is, is there anyone who developed a module in stat for the
Bloom and Killingsworth (1985) procedure for truncated regression, where
the selection variable for dependent variable is partially not observed.

Thank you very much

Murat Karaoz