Re: Fwd: st: AW: RE: AW: Simulation in Stata

From   "Susan Olivia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Fwd: st: AW: RE: AW: Simulation in Stata
Date   Thu, 28 May 2009 06:00:10 -0700

Thanks Nick and Martin for the advice.

The reason I convert the variables into matrices in my code
is that the dependent variable is a spatially autocorrelated
generated variable for a predetermined weighting matrix). I
can't think of easier way other than converting these into
matrices.

Thanks Martin for pointing out the possibility to use
'simul'. Will give it ago.

Susan