RE: st: AW: Test for serial correlation in TSCS data: pooled Lagrange test vs. xtserial command

To   "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: AW: Test for serial correlation in TSCS data: pooled Lagrange test vs. xtserial command
Date   Thu, 28 May 2009 07:57:31 -0500