RE: [Fwd: Re: st: from value to varnames]

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: [Fwd: Re: st: from value to varnames]
Date   Tue, 19 May 2009 14:31:19 +0100

It's quicker to do it than to explain you're not going to do it!

	forval j = 1/`nobs' {
			capture rename _var`j' `= _var`j'[1]'
	}

Could become