Re: st: AW: ANOVA help

From   David Airey <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: AW: ANOVA help
Date   Mon, 18 May 2009 09:51:19 -0500

.

Some things you left out, such as are your attitudinal variables ratio/ interval, ordinal, or categorical? You did say you calculated means, so I'm assuming your attitudinal variables are continuous, but you should say. Do you really have multiple nested levels (neighborhood, city, region) and do you care about difference in particular areas or do you just want to control for that? In addition to what Martin mentioned, -xtmixed- could be used.