Re: st: AW: Making scatterplot instead of box plot...

Subject   Re: st: AW: Making scatterplot instead of box plot...
Date   Thu, 14 May 2009 23:45:12 +0200

<>

You can stack inside the -graph bar-

***
graph bar (mean) bp_before bp_after (sd) bp_before bp_after, over(sex) stack
***

but apart from that, can you rephrase your request? I really do not get what you want...

HTH
Martin
_______________________
----- Original Message ----- From: "Amr Al Sayed" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 11:27 PM
Subject: Re: st: AW: Making scatterplot instead of box plot...

Thanks Martin,
It worked! However, I want to show the data as scatter plot with all the values are represented as dots plus an indicator bar beside every scatter blot to show the mean and sd. If it is not possible, then I can use your idea of combining box plot with scatter plot as the 2nd graph to the right. So, could you help with making scatter plot instead of graph bar (on the 2nd graph)
OR to add the sd value to the top of each graph bar as a whiskers?

Best regards,
Amr