st: stcurve after stcox, strata

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: stcurve after stcox, strata
Date   Mon, 11 May 2009 11:56:51 +0100

I am running a Cox Proportion Hazard model stratified by one binary
variable. I want to plot cum. hazard functions for the two separate
baseline hazards, but stcurve will not work after stcox..., strata().
Does anyone know of an alternative command or ado that will do this?
Alternatively, how can I generate the plots myself 'by hand', so to
speak?
Many thanks,
Graham Brown
University of Bath, UK