st: About cumul command

From   Jeetendra Aryal <[email protected]>
Subject   st: About cumul command
Date   Sun, 10 May 2009 00:53:21 +0200

Dear,

In order to compare if the cummulative distribution function of yield are different between two caste groups, I used the follwing command:
cumul yield if caste==0, gen(highcaste)
cumul yield if caste==1, gen(lowcaste)
stack highcast yield lowcast yield, into(c productivity) wide clear
line highcast lowcast productivity, sort ytitle("CDF")

The command produced the desired result. BUT, I like to know if there is any way to change the color of the graph (or mark symbol) it produces because there are two CDFs. I tried to use option (mcolor), but it says that option is not allowed.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Warm regards,
Jeetendra Aryal