Re: st: Re: Calculate beta values for mim results

From   Frank Gallo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Calculate beta values for mim results
Date   Sun, 03 May 2009 18:40:01 -0400

<>
<>

Hi Maarten,

I just wanted to check-in with you on my below message, which might have been lost in the shuffle of trying to correct my posting dilemma. Did I carryout the below syntax correctly based on your suggestion? Thank you.

Best,
Frank