RE: st: RE: yscale in anovaplot

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: yscale in anovaplot
Date   Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:45:40 +0100

Thanks for this.

On your last point, I hope not; you should continue to regard
-stripplot- as a bigger deal than -anovaplot-.

David Airey

Wow. And to think I have been using methods on that page rather than -
anovaplot-? What a dummy. Tsk.

Awesome and thanks Nick! Now maybe -anovaplot- will rival your -
stripplot- as my favorite graphic command.