RE: st: RE: RE: statalist-digest V4 #3403 - Work with many Do files simultaneously

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: RE: statalist-digest V4 #3403 - Work with many Do files simultaneously
Date   Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:13:31 +0100

Thanks for the clarification; I now see the point. Allan also put me
right privately, too.

Jeph Herrin

You describe the same behaviour Allan describes; what he would
like to do is open "recent" do files from the Window menu, not
the dofile editor File menue.

Nick Cox wrote:

> In my copy of Stata 10.1 for Windows, the Do-filed editor File menu
> offers a selection recently worked with files.
>
> Although Allan doesn't say so here, my recollection is that he is
still
> on Stata 9.2, so clearly he should upgrade.

Allan Reese