st: RE: Re: Problem with save command. Variables disappear in new dataset & workspace.

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Re: Problem with save command. Variables disappear in new dataset & workspace.
Date   Mon, 20 Apr 2009 22:11:34 +0100

Benjamin should note details at

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/techsup/techsup.html

about contacting StataCorp Tech Support.

Martin Weiss

Such problems have come up before, and the advice is summarized in

 http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2005-11/msg01084.html

Benjamin