st: A Monte Carlo Simulation for Tobit Model with heteroskedasticity

From   Sachin Chintawar <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: A Monte Carlo Simulation for Tobit Model with heteroskedasticity
Date   Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:10:30 -0600

Dear Statalist Users
I am trying to do a Monte Carlo Simulation for Tobit Model with
heterskedastic error term to understand the bias due due to
heteroskedasticity and then see how the CLAD procedure can reduce it.
Being relatively new to stata simulation, I am at wits end to do such
simulation. I was wondering if any of the users had a code to do the
same or give me pointers as to where to start.
Thank you in advance
Sachin