RE: st: transparent background with graph for powerpoint

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: transparent background with graph for powerpoint
Date   Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:04:28 -0700

This is an interesting idea, but I don't know how to copy a graph as a
vector object.  Is this simply copy graph and then pasting it into
PowerPoint?  I suspect not.

Is there a handy reference?  A quick look at twoway help didn't indicate
how to save as a vector object.

Tony

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health