Re: Re: st: Simultanious Tobit Model with endogenous tobit regressor

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: st: Simultanious Tobit Model with endogenous tobit regressor
Date   Sun, 05 Apr 2009 16:50:39 +0200

I quote Antoine's suggestion. And don't forget the -cmp- command from SSC: a must in IV settings!!!
Nicola

P.S. I'll NOT receive/read any email but the Digest.