Re: AW: st: Re: status of upgraded venndiag

From   Morten Andersen <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: AW: st: Re: status of upgraded venndiag
Date   Thu, 02 Apr 2009 14:30:33 +0200

<>

Although venndiag.ado has been updated to V 2.14, the ado-file still does
not work. Inspection reveals multiple strange characters that I identify as
ASCII 160. Replacing these with spaces repairs the ado-file. You can correct
this in a file editor or you can do the file surgery within Stata:

findfile venndiag.ado
local fn "`r(fn)'"
tempfile tmp
filefilter "`fn'" "`tmp'", from(\160d) to(" ") replace
copy "`tmp'" "`fn'", replace
discard
do venntest

Now works ok for me (Stata 10.1 on Mac).

I will notify Jens.

Kind regards,

Morten
Morten Andersen