AW: st: Re: status of upgraded venndiag

Subject   AW: st: Re: status of upgraded venndiag
Date   Wed, 1 Apr 2009 17:23:18 +0200

<>

Does not crash my Stata 10, but comes back with

*************
unrecognized command:     version invalid command name
r(199);
*************

when I attempt to run venntest.do...

HTH
Martin

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] Im Auftrag von Bryan Sayer
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. April 2009 17:10
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: st: Re: status of upgraded venndiag

When I attempt to use venndiag in Stata 10, something flashes by and it
crashes Stata.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Jens?  I got no reply to an
e-mail I sent to the address associated with the 11/25/2007 posting.

And as Martin states, the referenced web site no longer exists.

Bryan Sayer
Health Data Systems and Analysis (HDSA) Center
Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 5:00
Phone: (614) 442-7369
FAX:  (614) 442-7329
[email protected]