AW: st: AW: maximum number of characters in do file

Subject   AW: st: AW: maximum number of characters in do file
Date   Thu, 26 Mar 2009 16:39:40 +0100

<>

" And sometimes a longer message would just seem patronising and not really
helpful."

The only time that Stata deviates from this laudable practice is in the
warning triggered by non-estimation commands being fed to -bs-:

sysuse auto, clear
bs r(mean): su pr

HTH
Martin