Re: RE: st: RE: Group building according to given report dates and company

From   "Hua Pan" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: RE: Group building according to given report dates and company
Date   Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:20:24 +0100

Dear Nick,

I have just tried your suggestion, `= `i' + 1' , and it works sucsessfully, no more error appears. Thank you very much for your help.

Best Regards

Hua

-------- Original-Nachricht --------