Re: st: three-way tables, exporting to tex

Subject   Re: st: three-way tables, exporting to tex
Date   Fri, 20 Mar 2009 20:23:51 +0100

<>

Those old files that somehow made their way into your PERSONAL folder and never got killed... Once they are gone, -adoupdate- takes care of the update in no time. Sorry for all the fuss and thanks to Austin for pointing me in the right direction.

Importantly, though, my intitial suspicion that one needs to reduce the problem to a two-dimensional one via -egen, group()- seems to be corroborated?

HTH
Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 15:07:02 -0400
> Von: Austin Nichols <[email protected]>
> An: [email protected]
> Betreff: Re: st: three-way tables, exporting to tex

> Martin--
> You may need to update your -estout- with
>  ssc inst estout, replace
> to take advantage of this matrix subcommand.
>
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 3:02 PM, Martin Weiss <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > <>
> >
> > Even w/o the line break, the error in the last line lingers on... I do
> not think that -esttab- takes a matrix, it only processes estimation
> results. I think -xml_tab- could do the trick...

Martin Weiss
Hackersteigle 3
72076 Tübingen
00497071/793535
00491784597218

Aufgepasst: Sind Ihre Daten beim Online-Banking auch optimal geschützt?
Jetzt absichern: https://homebanking.gmx.net/[email protected]