Re: st: RE: normal distributions

Subject   Re: st: RE: normal distributions
Date   Thu, 19 Mar 2009 18:55:05 +0100

<>

If your version is something other than 10.1, use -invnormal(uniform())- to generate standard normal random numbers. Add the mean and multiply by the sd if desired...

HTH
Martin
-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Martin Weiss