Re: st: Is there a similar output command as outreg for Summary?

From   Glenn Hoetker <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Is there a similar output command as outreg for Summary?
Date   Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:41:08 -0500

mkcorr, available at SSC, can output summary statistics in addition to
itss main purpose of correlation tables.

Sent from my iPhone