Re: st: Re: what's wrong witt bootstrap in seemingly unrelatedregression

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: what's wrong witt bootstrap in seemingly unrelatedregression
Date   Sat, 07 Mar 2009 16:55:59 -0500

Yes, without -isure- bootstrap works well. However, much p value of the Coef. become bigger than 0.05 which means not significant at 5% level without -sure-, especially the coef of dummy variables.

I am thinking if the results don't change much after bootsrap without isure, it means the small number of observations doesn't matter in my case. So my results based on isure is also significant, even without bootsrap test. Do you think so?

Quoting Martin Weiss <[email protected]>:

<>
Is -isure- indispensable for you? Seems that w/o it there is no problem...

sysuse auto, clear
constraint 1 [price]foreign = [mpg]foreign
bootstrap  _b, reps(20): sureg (price foreign weight length) (mpg
foreign weight) (displ foreign weight),const(1)

HTH
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>