Re: st: Re: what's wrong witt bootstrap in seemingly unrelatedregression

Subject   Re: st: Re: what's wrong witt bootstrap in seemingly unrelatedregression
Date   Sat, 7 Mar 2009 22:38:41 +0100

<>
Is -isure- indispensable for you? Seems that w/o it there is no problem...

************
sysuse auto, clear
constraint 1 [price]foreign = [mpg]foreign
bootstrap _b, reps(20): sureg (price foreign weight length) (mpg foreign weight) (displ foreign weight),const(1)
************

HTH
Martin
_______________________
----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 8:27 PM
Subject: Re: st: Re: what's wrong witt bootstrap in seemingly unrelatedregression

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your quick reply. So how could I do bootsrap with sureg?

Jingjing

引用 Martin Weiss <[email protected]>:

<>

Since the bootstrap is concerned with the estimation of standard
errors, it is natural that your coefs are unaffected. Still, you do
have a point in that a boostrap of -sureg- does indeed end up in error
301

sysuse auto, clear
constraint 1 [price]foreign = [mpg]foreign
bootstrap  _b, reps(2): sureg (price foreign weight length) (mpg
foreign weight) (displ foreign weight), isure const(1)

HTH
Martin
----- Original Message ----- From: <[email protected]>