Re: st: Plotting the MEAN on a box plot

From   Scott Merryman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Plotting the MEAN on a box plot
Date   Mon, 23 Feb 2009 06:27:53 -0600

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 5:14 AM, Neil Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
> I am interested in producing a figure of vertical box plots comparing groups of four variables across three strata and then across two more strata.  I'm very happy with the figure I've managed to produce this way and I would now like to add the mean values superimposed on the boxes themselves.

<snip>

You might take a look at:

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-10/msg00640.html

http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-03/msg00299.html