Re: st: RE: Complex Medical Data

From   TA Stat <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Complex Medical Data
Date   Sun, 15 Feb 2009 13:50:30 +0700

If reshape wide is used, that means "visit" is ignored.  However, but
both visit and drug are important in this case.  Look at each clinic
visit of John, he received GMMT at visit 1, visit 2 and visit 3, but
not visit 4.  GMMT can't be determined by one drug, but it is a
combination of some drugs.  In other words, I want to conclude that at
each visit, each patient received GMMT or not.

I can do Table 2 to Table 3, but not Table 1 to Table 2.

TA