st: RE: Complex Medical Data

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Complex Medical Data
Date   Fri, 13 Feb 2009 19:29:07 -0000

<>

An example of data would help make this clearer.

TA Stat

I have data arranged in the format that each row represents one drug
for clinic visit. So, one patient may have more than one drug (row)
for each visit. Each patient also have several clinic visits.

There are 4 classes of drugs, called Class A, Class B, Class C and
Class D. Class A has four drugs, called A1, A2, A3 and A4. Class B has
3 drugs, called B1, B2, B3. so as Class C and Class D (as presented
below). Some combination of drugs is called GMMT, other is not. I
would like to find if each patient has received GMMT at each clinic
visit or not. Basically, I want to identify whether patient receive
GMMT for each visit or not.

Class A: A1, A2, A3, A4

Class B: B1, B2, B3

Class C: C1, C2, C3