Re: st: RE: converting macros into variables

From   Luhang Wang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: converting macros into variables
Date   Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:35:44 -0500

Thanks for all replies. Nick's solution works!
The circumstance is that my statistics are based on summaries of
different sub-samples and I store them in macros along the way. The
final product I want is a table showing all the statistics I
construct, thus I just want to convert the macros I've kept into
numeric variables.
I know -collapse- provides a way of going from observations to
statistics, but it doesn't seem to be more efficient, or at least
feels less intuitive to me, when I need to work across sub-samples.
Again, thanks for all the help.

Best,
Luhang