st: RE: FWD: poisson regression on aggrgregated data

From   "Kieran McCaul" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: FWD: poisson regression on aggrgregated data
Date   Mon, 9 Feb 2009 04:09:31 +0900

.

It's not clear from this description what you are modelling.  Is it
mortality rates?
Second, when you say that you have used aggregated data, is this data
that you have aggregated or was the data already in aggregated form?

Kieran McCaul MPH PhD
WA Centre for Health & Ageing (M573)
University of Western Australia
Level 6, Ainslie House
48 Murray St
Perth 6000
Phone: (08) 9224-2140
Fax: (08) 9224 8009
email: [email protected]
http://myprofile.cos.com/mccaul
http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-8751-2008
The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.