RE: st: RE: quick question on "unrecognized command" error

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: quick question on "unrecognized command" error
Date   Thu, 15 Jan 2009 19:39:25 -0000

That is candid, but since you raise the point, I have to say that is
quite the wrong answer to give. Any explicit or tacit claim to special
or urgent attention is antisocial, unless you are prepared to pay
special rates to a willing consultant -- in which case that would not be
a matter for Statalist.

The point was discussed in detail in a thread starting with

<http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-04/msg01286.html>

None of that denies your "deep trouble", but the point remains. Any way,
you have two answers.

mujde erten

"Quick Question" is just a way of getting
attention I guess since I am in deep trouble because of this delaying
problem.